My photos do not come up when I open Lightroom Classic 11.2

Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022
I found the correct catalog using the operating systems search engine. (Catalog-2-v10-v11.lrcat).
I found the information in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic, The Missing FAQ - Victoria Bampton , Page 473
Great Book.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional Information:The Problem just started this morning. Prior, The Photo all showed up.

Tested to see if new photo could could be added. Yes, new photos can be added. How can I bring in

the others photos 60,000 plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more information? A screenshot of your left side panel showing the catalog and folders tab would be helpful. 

Did you have any errors when you started LR? Maybe a message about the location of your catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.13.52 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we need a screen capture of Lightroom Classic, not the rest of anything on your screen. We need it big enough so we can read the words on the Lightroom Classic screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.34.48 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.44.25 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Have you tried to open the catalog file (xxx.lrcat) that you usually use from the finder with the option "open with Lightroom"?
Maybe, for some reason, you are currently using a new catalog empty of your old pictures...
Kind regards,

Balliet JM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Probaby using a new empty catalog. Can't find the previous one.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see? Is it a grey rectangle, or do the photos not even have a place in the grid? Show us a screen capture by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon (do not attach files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Photos 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found the correct catalog using the operating systems search engine. (Catalog-2-v10-v11.lrcat).
I found the information in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic, The Missing FAQ - Victoria Bampton , Page 473
Great Book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines