• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My updates are not installed

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR Classic v. 10.2. When checking updates it tells me "Updates have been disabled for this machine. Please contact your administrator". Is this a Adobe Cloud issue? There used to be no problems updating new versions. This started in May 2021.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a cloud issue. It is a PC issue where the policy governing your computer does not allow software to be updated without permission. Contact your PC's administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted my IT guys. They have tried all kinds of things but the error message is persistent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a managed machine and the IT keeps an eye on it. If you need an upgrade, you really should contact your IT helpdesk to schedule the update.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The IT control much of what happens to my pc, though I have admin rights. I contacted them a week ago but still they have not come up with any remedy for the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a link to an Adobe official help site that details the changes and bug fixes for Lightroom Classic updates. It might be useful to forward that to the IT department so they can see why you need the updates.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the link. I will send it to my IT persons and hope that they will come up with some help here. One of the guys told me to uninstall Adobe cloud and reinstall it again. I will try that to night (8:25 PM here in Finland now  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines