• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My user presets on the sidebar disappears on certain photos

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how it usually looks like in my side bar, but in my new imports to Lightroom the tab for user presets doesnt even exist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your presets are saved with a camera profile, they are only available for that camera. They won't show with pictures of another camera. Could that be the explanation?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only ever use one camera so I don't know why it still doesn't pop up for the other photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a preset was created while editing a raw photo, and you checked the Treatment & Profile option:

then that preset may not appear when you edit a non-raw (e.g. a JPEG), depending on the profile of the raw photo.  You may not have selected Treatment & Profile explicitly -- due to a bug in LR 7.3, it will be selected automatically if you select any of the Color options (Saturation, Vibrance, or Color Adjustments).

If you don't want the Treatment & Profile option set for your presets, you can use the free Fix Presets plugin to remove that option from one or more presets. Then the presets will appear for both raw and non-raw photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines