• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Não consigo abrir o Lightroom 6 no novo notebook com Windows 10.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não consigo abrir o Lightroom 6 que instalei do dvd oficial comprado há 7 anos na B&H New York.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation: I can't open the Lightroom 6 I installed from the official DVD purchased seven years ago at B&H New York.

What happens. Describe in detail. If there is an error message, quote the exact unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom 6 registrated in the Adobe site (Serial Number ....) since 2015. I changed the HD from my notebook. And now I am trying to reinstal the Lightroom from the original DVD. If I try to open the Lightroom it closes quickly. I am not a new costumer. I bought my Lightroom in 2015, an unexpired version.

Enviado do Email<> para Window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I try to open the Lightroom it closes quickly.

You told us that already. I was asking for more details about what actually happens when you try to open Lightroom 6, not to repeat what you already said. I said: "What happens. Describe in detail. If there is an error message, quote the exact unedited word-for-word error message."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no error message because tightroom closes quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no error message because lightroom closes quickly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines