• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nach Windows Update lässt sich LRC nicht mehr öfnen

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem Update "2022-09 Kumulatives Update für Windows 11 für x64-basierte Systeme (KB5017383)" für Windows finde ich die Lightroom Dateien nicht mehr. Es scheinen alle Verknüpfungen gelöscht zu sein, da die Dateien angeblich verschoben wurden (nicht durch mich manuell wahrscheinlich beim Update passiert). Ich sehe zwar die App in der Creative Cloud diese lässt sich aber einfach nicht mehr öffnen. Ich habe bereits die Microsoft Visual CC Dateien aktualisiert. 

Deinstallieren und neu installieren möchte ich eigentlich vermeiden, da dann alle Dateien verloren sind. Gibt es sonstige Tipps, wie ich vorgehen kann?

Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the translation to English:

I can no longer find the Lightroom files. It seems to have deleted all shortcuts because the files were supposedly moved (not by me manually probably happened during the update)

Windows updates will not move your files. How did you search for the Lightroom files? (And which Lightroom files are you referring to?)

I see the app in Creative Cloud, but it just can't be opened anymore.

What happens when you try? If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message.

I actually want to avoid uninstalling and reinstalling, because then all files are lost.

This is false.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well all linkages are lost. And I did not remove any linkage by myself. It appeared after the windows update. 

Nothing happens when I try to open the LRC. So do you recommend to reinstall LRC?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines