Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NAS mit Lightroom verbinden

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Zusammen,
soeben habe ich gelesen, dass der Lightroomkatalog nicht im NAS zu integrieren geht. 
Wie kann ich ich aber die Bilder, die sich im NAS befinden,  mit Lightroom importieren und die Bildergebnisse exportieren?
Der Katalog befindet sich dann auf der Rechner, der mit den NAS verbunden ist. 

Danke Euch!!!

Viele Grüße

Martin 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to mount the NAS as a normal shared disk for your operating system. For windows, make sure it mounts with the same drive letter all the time(I forget how you do that as I haven't used windows in years but I do remember this is essential). Then just import from the NAS and use the "add" option. The images will now still reside on the NAS but your catalog will be on the internal hard disk. This is how I work with my 4 TB of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The catalog cannot be on a NAS.

The photos can be on a NAS, or the Cloud, or a hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines