• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help deleting Lightroom Backups and more

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is taking up over 500 GB of space on my computer. I cannot figure out which files it's safe to delete. Can anyone help? In addition there are backups.  Thanks for any help

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since I never download attachments, it would help if you included your screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

You can delete older catalog backups (but you probably ought to leave several recent ones un-deleted). If there are old catalogs (not backups, just old versions perhaps), I strongly recommend you actually look in these old catalogs with your own eyes and decide which ones you need to save, and which ones are safe to delete. Do not rely upon some stranger on the Internet who will tell you that you don't need a particular catalog, because we don't know what is in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines