• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help finding folder for some missing files.

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am moving into another computer an dhad some installation issues. Long story short I now have a folder in my local drive. This folder has some photos that I cannot import (as if they were already imported), at the same time I have a folder in an external drive that show as "missing" but the folder has some ok and some missing. So the folder itself is not missing just some photos. Problem is locating file by file is not an option (like 300+ photos)  and locating folder is not either as it is not lost.

Working on windows 11 with Adobe cloud installed fresh with latest exsiting version. 

Any siggestion? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

"I have a folder in an external drive that show as "missing" but the folder has some ok and some missing. So the folder itself is not missing just some photos."

Select the above folder and go to menu Library> Find all missing photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Thanks, It created a collection containing all missin gimages which can help me in the future. For the short term, I enable the import "suspected duplicates" and re-imported them. 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have a folder in an external drive that show as "missing" but the folder has some ok and some missing. So the folder itself is not missing just some photos."

Select the above folder and go to menu Library> Find all missing photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, It created a collection containing all missin gimages which can help me in the future. For the short term, I enable the import "suspected duplicates" and re-imported them. 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines