Make sure that hidden items view is enabled in the Windows Explorer. Then goto inside the C: drive and look for ProgramData folder.
Please follow the steps below:
- Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application Activate and deactivate Adobe apps
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
- Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app
If this doesn't help try the steps below:
- Close all Adobe apps and make sure no Adobe processes are running in Task Manager.
- Make sure that Hosts file does not contains Adobe URL entries with Loop back address 127.0.0.1 .
- Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.
- Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.
It will open Appdata folder.
- Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete " Opm.db" file.
Once you had deleted Opm.db file , Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud app using Valid Email ID and check.
More infos you'll find here: Purchased Creative Cloud apps appear as trial versions (adobe.com)
My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 12.3 - Photoshop 24.5 - Nik Collection 6 - Topaz Sharpener AI