• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New error message on trying to delete from disc x-marked images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after downloading LR Classic 11.0 I can no longer mark images to be deleted, go to All Photos and request delete the selection of marked images.  I get a constant error message.  See attached screenshot.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error used to occur a lot in years past. Two possible solutions help some but not all:

1. Go to File > Plug-in Manager. Select each plugin in turn, and in the Status panel on the right, click Disable.  A couple of plugins, most notoriously the Logioptions plugin by Logitech, could cause this error.  (Even if you don't use plugins, some of these plugins get installed automatically by other apps, so check Plug-in Manager.)

2. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines