• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New features not included in my LR Classic update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest updates to all my Adobe applications this morning. Lightroom Classic version 12 on my computer doesn't look at all like what's appearing in the Adobe MAX presentations. It hardly includes any presets, and none of the premium presets. I tried shutting down and restarting the computer, but that didn't do anything. Will there be more updates soon? How do I get all the new features?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Many of the Adobe Max presentations are using Lightroom  (the Cloud version- not Lightroom-Classic).

However all the new presets should be in your Presets panel of LrC v12.

2022-10-20 09_02_54-Window.jpg

LrC just doesn't use the three tabs for categorizing the Presets as in Lr-

2022-10-20 09_12_22-Window.jpg

Post a screen-clip of your Presets panel, or what you see, to better help an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

A lot of the presentations on the Virtual MAX are using Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. 

If you're sure it's classic, go to Presets and from the + in the header, choose 'Manage Presets'. Check to see that the ones you're expecting to see aren't unchecked. ManagePresets.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case it helps to know, I use Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the Adobe Max presentations are using Lightroom  (the Cloud version- not Lightroom-Classic).

However all the new presets should be in your Presets panel of LrC v12.

2022-10-20 09_02_54-Window.jpg

LrC just doesn't use the three tabs for categorizing the Presets as in Lr-

2022-10-20 09_12_22-Window.jpg

Post a screen-clip of your Presets panel, or what you see, to better help an answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of the presentations on the Virtual MAX are using Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. 

If you're sure it's classic, go to Presets and from the + in the header, choose 'Manage Presets'. Check to see that the ones you're expecting to see aren't unchecked. ManagePresets.jpg

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This took care of my missing preset problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines