Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New folder missing in LrC 13.0.1 library

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am struggling with maintaining the folder structure I have been keeping for many years now.

When adding a subfolder to current year 2023, it shows in Finder, but it is not added to my folder structure in LrC. What's happening here?  

As a result, I also do not seem to be able to import into a new folder, or this is just a coincidence.

Technical details:

LrC 13.0.1

Mac Mini M2

MacOS Sonoma 14.0

Note: recently swapped from iMac late 2015 with Monterrey

Thanks a million for your support!

Mariëlle

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC only displays folders that contain at least one imported image. It is not a file browser like the Finder.

If you use the Copy (or Move) option when importing files, you can create new folders in the Destination panel in the Import dialog.

Right click the folder you want to create a new folder inside, and choose Create new folder in the context menu.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Per, thank you for your response. I do not know what happened yesterday, but I was able to create new (empty) folder now with the option Create New Folder ... 

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-21 om 08.43.34.png 

Folder 23-000 was added successfully, where it failed yesterday.

Thread can be closed.

Thanks again!

Mariëlle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines