• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New imports are not combining raw and jpeg files

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac OS X Big Sur 11.2.3 using Lightroom Classic 10.2.

I'm importing photos from my Fujifilm X-pro3 using an SD card with card reader and Lightroom's import function.

I'm using the exact same camera setup as I was a few months ago, yet those images are combining as expected. In my Lightroom preferences, I have "Treat JPEG files next to raw files as separate photos" unchecked. When I check this option, my previous imports get the separate treatment (as expected), and when I uncheck it, those older imports combine again. However, imports from the last few months show no change.

The following album shows this issue with two photos as well as a screenshot of my preferences: https://imgur.com/a/GwM9CzU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice in your first screen shot, you have selected photo "DSCF3010.RAF," yet the image info in the Loupe view shows "DSCF3008.JPG." This is quite strange behavior as well.

I wonder if resetting your preferences would help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>When I check this option, my previous imports get the separate treatment (as expected), and when I uncheck it, those older imports combine again. However, imports from the last few months show no change.

This setting only affects new imports. It will not affect any imports that have already happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines