Copy link to clipboard
To all WordPress and Lightroom users:
A new Plugin to publish images from Lightroom to WordPress directly is available as OpenSource Plugin. Currently it is available on github only: https://github.com/MartinvonBerg/WPMediaCat.lrplugin
The manual is included in the Github repository. With that publish plugin it is possible to:
- upload images to folders with same name and hierarchy than LR collections
- update and change image and their metadata without the need for a new WordPress ID
- update alt-tag and captions of all posts using updated images
- organize the complete WordPress Media Library from your Lightroom
- testest with Windows 10, macOS bigsur and LR 6.14 and 11.0.0
- An additional WordPress Plugin is required, see the manual. It is available as WordPress 'standard' plugin.
If somebody has tested it I would be happy to get some judgement. Have fun!
Have something to add?