• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEXUS Font missing in Lightroom Classic book module

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Nexus Sans and Nexus Serif for a book using the book module in lightrom 11.4.1

Now when I reopened LR all my Nexus fonts are missing and have been supstitured by Myriad Pro. The Nexus font is not longer available in the dropdown as an option. Was the font removed and changed automatically during update? How do I get it back?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted Lightroom and the font re-appeared where it belonged. And all the changed fonts in the book came back to Nexus. Very strange app behavior

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing happened again today - I think the issue is linked to a computer restart. When I restart the Macbook and start LR the Nexus font is missing but if I restart LR it comes back - I thought adobe had its own fonts but maybe the LR is using fonts native to macbook instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines