Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No actualiza guardado

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Gente, 

Necesito su ayuda, al exportar la foto desde Lr a Ps, todo bien hasta ahi.

Luego aprieto comand + s para que se guarde y actualice en Lr y sin embargo no lo hace. ¿Qué tengo que hacer para que se me actualice en Lr lo que hice en  Ps? 

Gracias

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

What are the versions of your Lightroom, Photoshop, and macOS? 
Since when are you seeing this issue? What exactly happens when you try to save it? Is the file open in the Lightroom app?

Check this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-not-saving-to-lightroom/td-...

Let us know if that helps,

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a problem in translating from Español to English, or it may be you wrote the wrong thing, or it may be you did the wrong thing in Lightroom Classic. Here is the translation to English:

I need your help, when exporting the photo from Lr to Ps, all good until there.

Then I squeeze comand + s to save and update in Lr and yet it does not. What do I have to do to get updated in Lr what I did in Ps?

You say you export the photo from Lr to Ps, but you should not be exporting the photo. In LrC, you need to select Photo->Edit In... and you should not be performing the Export command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes please clarify if you are using export or as stated above Photo->Edit in...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines