Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No color when photos are imported.

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20220825_221650.jpg

 Can someone please explain how to get the color back in my image? I have the latest update installed and it still uploads my photos with no color when I go to develop them.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Highly likely that your GPU driver needs an update.

see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-gray-negative-image-display-in-the-develop-module/m-p/13006731#M278297

also:

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so muc

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highly likely that your GPU driver needs an update.

see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-gray-negative-image-display-in-the-de...

also:

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

note: do not be surprised if the site Admins merge your posting into the one linked above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines