• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No images in Lightroom mobile iPhone app

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile for iPhone shows nothing but dark rectangles where my images should be. 

the same catalog loads and shows images on my iPad but no matter what I do it won't work on my phone. 

I've  tried deleting and reinstalling the app, deleting all synced data in Lightroom classic desktop and just about anything else I can think of.  

any help here is very much appreciated

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello joshakatz;
Apparently, the application on the mobile, is still synchronizing your images, it will take more or less depending on the connectivity, data volume, number of photos and the configuration you have in the synchronization options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been months like this but I'll plug the phone in and leave the app open for a while and see if that helps 

thank you for the reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines