• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to see LR adjustments when selecting edit in> Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to 11.3.1 release on Lightroom Classic and am also using Photoshop 2022 version.

I typically edit color, exposure, etc in Lightroom and then right click to finish editing in Photoshop before saving the file and having it automatically come back to LR as a TIF.

The issue I am having is that now when I edit in Photoshop, I am losing all of the LR adjustments I made. I am getting the original straight out of camera file to open in PS.

Left is LR with adjustments, right is what is opening in PS.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 2.14.33 PM.png

I was originally getting a pop-up mentioning I needed to update Camera Raw plug-in as well, but I restarted both programs and that went away. I checked my Adobe app and I am already updated for Camera Raw.

I do not get a pop-up when I ask to edit in another program. I'd even be happy if someone could tell me how to get that pop-up where it asks if you want to use LR copy with adjustments or not.

I am on MacOS Monterey.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brooke - Can you post a screen shot of what you see when you right-click on the image and select Edit in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@brookes25131434 wrote:

I'd even be happy if someone could tell me how to get that pop-up where it asks if you want to use LR copy with adjustments or not.

You only get that popup if you send an RGB file from Lightroom to Photoshop. Not if you send a raw file.

Do this to check if you really lose all the Lightroom edits, or if this could be an old bug that did not apply the profile: Instead of using 'Edit in Photoshop', use 'Open as Smart Object in Photoshop'. If you see the same effect, then double click the smart object. It will be opened in Camera Raw. Check the settings, particularly the profile.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines