• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No me abre la versión 13.1 de Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. la version 13.1 de LRC , no se me habre, cada vez que voy a habrirlo, me dice que el programa esta corrompido. Y me salta a la version LR normal. Tengo window 11, sera por eso?

[Version number edited by moderator for clarity. There is no Lightroom Classic 13.3 yet]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English translation- "every time I go to open it, it tells me that the program is corrupted. And it jumps me to the regular LR version. I have window 11, is that why?"

Does the error message say the 'program' is corrupted or the 'Catalog' is corrupted?

What is the "regular LR version".? And explain what you mean by "jumps".

Lr-Classic v13.1 works well in Windows-11.

If it is catalog corruption, then restoring a catalog from a backup is often the only fix. RESTORE A CATALOG FROM BACKUP 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like maybe Lightroom Classic tries to open the wrong catalog. It tries to open the Lightroom (cloud) Library rather than its own catalog. Hold down the ALT key when you launch Lightroom Classic, and in the dialog that comes up make sure it opens the Lightroom Classic catalog, a file with .lrcat extension. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines