• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No people masking/ No errormessage but simply not finding people

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you tell me whats wrong with my system. I can't use people masking. Lightroom doesn't find people. I seem to have the 2gb minimum Vram. See file.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is an extremely old GPU. NVIDIA stopped updating the drivers end of last year. Their is however one last update to that driver, you might want to see if it helps, but likely not.

Try turning the option to use GPU OFF, see if anything improves. Turning that option On, might cause more harm than good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the driver but it doesn't help.

I will deactivate the gpu in settings maybe it helps.

Thank you

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I will deactivate the gpu in settings maybe it helps."

That won't help. Unfortunately, LR's AI masking doesn't obey the setting of Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor and it will try to use the GPU even when that setting is off. Adobe stubbornly refuses to provide an option to disable the use of the GPU for AI masking:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-ai-masking-should-obey-preferences-gt-perfo...

As a result, people with older hardware won't be able to use AI masking.

Please add your constructive opinion to that feature request and be sure to click the Upvote button at the top-right and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bibliotheekpad: C:\Users\Ronva\OneDrive\Afbeeldingen\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog.lrcat

From that it looks like you store your catalog in the cloud, on OneDrive. LrC eventually fails when the catalog is stored on a network, be it a server, a NAS, or the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i will try to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versie: 10.0.22623

So an Insider update to Windows 11, apparently released five days ago. Did the People Masking work six days ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i can't tell you if it worked six day's ago. This was the first time i used this option on this system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines