• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Photography Plan Subscription Found

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time LR Classic CC subscriber ($9.99/mo) which is currently billed.  I'm unable to access LR Classic CC during sign in.  Get "Subscription not found" msg.  Additional msg: "Adobe serial # expired or invalid"   I am, however, able to sign in to my account successfully, and it shows I'm current with LR.
Any Customer Service person I can speak to directly?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to sort this out by a Chat with customer care.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

"Long time LR Classic CC subscriber ($9.99/mo)"  Do you mean the Photography Plan or the Lightroom Plan?

"Subscription not found"  Are you signing in with the correct Account?

Additional msg: "Adobe serial # expired or invalid"  Not relevant to Apps installed by Creative Cloud Desktop App (they don't use Serial Numbers!).

"I'm current with LR."  So which Version of "Lr" is that?  Post a screen-clip of the Info report from MENU: Help > System Info.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your helpful response. Customer Care chat determined my MAC OS X (ver. 10.11.6 El Capitan) is no longer supported and recommended I update to at least ver. 10.14 - Mojave. I will give that a go. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your MAC,  in the Menu Bar, your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, a.k.a Adobe Creative Cloud. Are you signed in?

If you are signed in, click on your account button, top right, select Adobe account. The Adobe.com  (account) site should come up. Is your plan correct, account correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines