• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Photos on opening Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am desperate for help. I just tried calling customer service and was on hold for 30+ minutes without speaking to someone.

I was editing photos in LR this morning without issue. Closed down the app, shut down my lap top without issue. This evening, I attempted to finish editing and opened LR Classic to emptiness. It looked like I had just loaded the program. Not a photo to be found. My presets are also gone.  I am logged in to the correct account. I have tried restarting both the app and my lap top. 

PLEASE HELP!  

[Mod: Title changed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edits, previews, and presets are saved in the catalog. If all of these are missing you just opened the wrong catalog. If you are using Lightroom Classic this has nothing to do with the account you are logged into. Find the catalog you worked in previously and you will find all of your work. Catalog files are saved in the Pictures folder by default with the extension .lrcat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Where is your catalog(s) located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Did you choose to select the option to store presets with a catalog?

This relates to missing oresets only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am desperate for help. I just tried calling customer service and was on hold for 30+ minutes without speaking to someone.

I was editing photos in LR this morning without issue. Closed down the app, shut down my lap top without issue. This evening, I attempted to finish editing and opened LR Classic to emptiness. It looked like I had just loaded the program. Not a photo to be found. My presets are also gone.  I am logged in to the correct account. I have tried restarting both the app and my lap top. 

PLEASE HELP!  

By @default2543c5oqkbha

Look under File > Open Recent. Do you see anything there?

It appears that you may have started a new catalogue, so the above should show you your previous catalogue. Let's solve that problem, then move onto the presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines