• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo actualizar a lightroom 11.3

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las actualizaciones se han deshabilitado para este equipo. Ponte en contacto con el administrador. Esto me sale al intentar actualizar dentro de lightroom en la ventana ayuda. Además en creative cloud me dice que está actualizado y es mentira me falta la ultima actualización. trabajo con macbook pro

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. We are here to help.

Could you please share the Creative Cloud desktop app version from Help > About Creative Cloud and share a screenshot here? What is the version of the operating system on your MacBook Pro? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You can press and hold CMD + OPT + T to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter and select one of the following options.

SameerK_0-1652181266937.png

SameerK_1-1652181411966.png

• Use the 'macOS | Alternative downloads' and install Creative Cloud again.

Creative Cloud determines if the macOS meets the minimum requirements for the latest version of Lightroom Classic or any Adobe Apps. Let us know how it goes from here.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines