• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

noise button is not working right ? the picture turn into white when i use it ? Help

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

noise button is not working right ? the picture turn into white when i use it ? Help i have tried to uninstall the program an installet it again - nothing works - can anyone help me - sorry for my bad english  Hey fra Anette Denmark 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check whether switching  'Use Graphics Processor' to Off in 'Edit menu > Preferences > Performance' 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - please post a screen shot of what you are seeing. In the meanwhile did you update to the newest release on Monday or Tuesday? If not please quit Lightroom Classic, Run the update in your Creative Cloud dashboard and restart your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines