Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Not showing selected photo in Develop, showing a previous photo I edited.

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am working in LRC the first photo goes great, then when I try to edited another photo in develop, it still shows the previous photo I edited.  I have to completely close out of lightroom and reopen it for a new photo to show.  I have to do this every time I edit a photo.  This is a new problem, it was not happening before.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled LRC, but the problem is not fixed.  

1. Version 10.4 

2. Windows 10  Version 10.0.19042

3. Every time I use LRC I have to close out of the program and restart to select a new photo. 

4. I want to be able to edit more than one photo at a time in lightroom classic. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines