• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not updating previews?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that the .psd file open in Photoshp has the latest update but the preview in the Lightoom Classic is not. I already tried selected the file and go to Library --> Previews --> Build Standard - Sized Previews

And this is the window I see.

lr.png

However, the preview is still not updating. In Photoshop, I save the image with different name in .tiff extension and then in LR, I Syncrhonize Folder and it found the .tiff file but the preview is still incorrect.

I'm on MacOS Monterey version 12.6 with Lightroom classic version 11.5 and Photoshop version 23.5.1.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you zoom in to 100%?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom in 100% or zoom out it doesn't matter..nothing's changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another person (maybe even two) has reported this with 11.5. I would submit it as a bug to Adobe.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12386373

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, here's what I did. I remvoed the .psd file out of the folder and open LR Classic. Then I reimport that .psd file back into LR. Here's what it looks like in "group" view...noticed the sky.

group.png

Okay, so I go into Develop mode and this is what it looks like...the sky is totally gone. It's basically revert back to an older version that probably LR cached.

develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's another weird thing...from the Libray, if I select the image and hit F for full screen preview, it shows the correct changes. However, from the Library if I hit "D" to go into Develop and then hit F for full screen preview then the changes are not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines