Notation des photos en mode "majuscule"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
je remarque un comportement étonnant sur Lightroom quand j'applique une note à une photo : si j'ai ma touche Majuscule activé, la note s'applique à la photo active mais aussi à la photo suivante, puis saute à la 3eme image... C'est normal ?
J'utilise souvent le mode majuscule activée pour marquer mes photos, ça permet de passer directement à la photo suivante, mais pour mettre des étoiles, ça me parait bizarre que ça s'applique a deux photos d'un coup^
ça fait la même chose chez vous ?

Hello,
I notice something surprising on Lightroom when I apply a note (star) to a photo: if I have my Shift key activated, the note applies to the active photo but also to the next photo, then jumps to the 3rd image.. . It's normal ?
I often use the uppercase mode activated to mark my photos, it allows you to go directly to the next photo, but to put stars, it seems strange to me that it applies to two photos at once 
does it do the same with you?
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? What version NUMBER?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.4.1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not normal behavior.  I recall seeing a few reports of this in the past, but I could only find one (with no solution):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/updating-star-rating-has-changed/m-p/12...

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

To help others who might encounter this, please let us know whether or not this fixes the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John, Thanks for your answer, I reseted LR preferences, but it doesn't fix the problem.. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Does the problem occur when you use the numbers above the letters and punctuation?  Does the problem occur when you use the number pad on the right?

johnrellis_1-1658511912095.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And are you on an AZERTY keyboard?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines