• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

now I have 40gb instead of 20gb cloud...

Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday on my desktop (PC) I added a new payment card - and updated my Lr mobile on my 2 devices to newest version - and now I see 40gb cloud space instead of 20gb.

In web seaching for 40gb I don't see many results. What is the new (to me) 40gb about?

I verified I'm in the CND Photography 20GB Plan - but mobile devices say 40gb.

Thank-you ~

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

I see a way to delete the above... anyways - turns out when I added a new payment method - it added an additional plan - thus 40gb cloud. Resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a way to delete the above... anyways - turns out when I added a new payment method - it added an additional plan - thus 40gb cloud. Resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, no way to delete or edit... meant to say above "I see 'no' way to delete the above"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines