Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objectif profil

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'ai un Sigma 50-100 mm Art. J'ai essayé avec Lightroom Classic et Lr, les deux ne trouvent pas les métadonnées. Pourtant, dans les infos des photos, elles s'y sont. 

Je ne peux pas faire la correction de distortion etc.. 

Pouvez-vous m'aider svp ? 

Merci ! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Google Translation: "I have a Sigma 50-100mm Art. Tried with Lightroom Classic and Lr, both can't find metadata. Yet in the photo info, they got there. I can't do distortion correction etc. "

That lens' full name is "50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art", and it's a lens supported by Adobe. Troubleshooting steps:

1. In Develop, type "i" until you see the file name -- are you editing a raw or a JPEG?  Most lens profiles only work with raws. Many people here have unintentionally edited a JPEG, thinking they

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Translation: "I have a Sigma 50-100mm Art. Tried with Lightroom Classic and Lr, both can't find metadata. Yet in the photo info, they got there. I can't do distortion correction etc. "

That lens' full name is "50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art", and it's a lens supported by Adobe. Troubleshooting steps:

1. In Develop, type "i" until you see the file name -- are you editing a raw or a JPEG?  Most lens profiles only work with raws. Many people here have unintentionally edited a JPEG, thinking they work working on a raw. So don't assume -- verify by typing "i".

2. If you are editing a raw, upload a sample raw taken with the lens to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here. That will make troubleshooting more efficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good afternoon, 

Much appreciated for your answer, and you were right. I make a mistake. The photos have been saved in JPEG format. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines