• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objectifs Nikon profil

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, quand je veux mettre le profil Nikon sur ma photo RAW avec un objectif 300 mm 2,8, parfois il le reconnait, mais parfois il faut affichez la rubrique Nikon, et alors LR affiche une liste 2,8, mais sans le 300 mm 2,8 et impossible de le changer.

Par ailleurs aucun profil Nikon Z dans la base (j'ai un Z 24/200)

[moved from bugs to discussions according to the community rules - Mod.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the Z model, the profile is embedded by the camera and automatically applied. There's no need to select anything.

What is the exact camera type?

Read through this thread as it contains a lot of information regarding your issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/missing-nikon-z-camera-and-lens-profile...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikon Z 6 II

But it doesn't exit any profil for nikon Z in lightroom 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I want to put the Nikon profile on my RAW photo with a 300mm 2.8 lens, sometimes it recognizes it, but sometimes you have to display the Nikon section, and then LR displays a 2.8 list, but without the 300mm 2.8 and impossible to change it.

By the way, no Nikon Z profile in the base (I have a Z 24/200)

By @Jean Loup34545748e87i

As far as I know, there is no 300mm Z mount lens, so you must be using the AF-S 300mm 2.8 (F mount) with an adapter.

The profile for that lens is available for raw files, but not for jpgs, which usually have the profile applied in the camera.

This explains why there are so few profiles for jpg files, nearly all of them are for raw files only.

When you shoot raw with Z mount lenses, the lens profile is written to the raw file in the camera, and is automatically applied by LrC.

LR-Nikon-Z-lens-correction.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry

the 300 mm was used not with a NIKON Z6 but with a D4. There was a bugg

In LR, no profil Z at all for my Z6II   (Objectif Z 24/200)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2024-01-02 à 07.56.38.png

 D4 + 300mm 2,8   BUGG

Z6II  Pas d'objectifs Z (le mien Z 24-200 mm)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D4 + 300mm 2.8   BUGG

Z6II  No Z lenses (mine Z 24-200mm)

By @Jean Loup34545748e87i

PerBerntsen_0-1704211412399.png

This is exactly the same list of lenses that I see when trying to select a profile for a non-raw file (tiff in this case) from a Nikon camera. If I do this with a NEF file, the profile for the AF-S 300mm 2.8 becomes available.

What is the file type?

image.png

You won't see any profile for Z lenses, they are embedded in raw files, and applied automatically.

Please see my previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines