• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Olympus lens profiles disappeared!

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone help.  I have the latest version of LRCC and all the Olympus lens profiles have gone.  Every other camera make appears to be in the lens corrections database.  But no Olympus.  Not one lens.  The name Olympus does not even appear on the list!  What gives?  Thanks.  Mike.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

OK I have the answer.  Sorry to bother you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I have the answer.  Sorry to bother you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Care to share your answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En este momento estoy lidiando con el mismo problema!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Right now I'm dealing with the same problem!"

Most lens profiles only work with raws. Verify you're actually editing a raw in Develop and not a JPEG or TIFF. The easiest way to do that is by typing "i", which will show the Info Overlay in the upper-left containing the file name.

It's not uncommon for people to think they editing a raw when in fact it's a JPEG (or some other file type).  So triple-check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Olympus Digital cameras since 1999 and Lightroom since the launch in Feb 2007 and Adobe only created a handful of lenses profiles for the original Olympus Four Thirds mount lenses, however since the launch of m.four thirds lenses they apply the built-in lens profiles supplied in the Olympus Raw file images automatically.

Adobe have not created any lens profile for Olympus m.four thirds lenses. My presumption is Adobe do not consider it necessary or they cannot improve on the built-in profile supplied.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines