• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One last question on LR 6 non cc

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help. I have a macbook pro, bougnt LR 6 a few years back. Until recently I have never had a problem. Now I get warnings about the license and just bypass them.  So, as I read many places, uninstall, delete from trash and download new copy, from my disk. Got to the part of reinstalling from disk. Pit it in, nothing happens. Contacted Adobe and nope, can't reinstall. No way no how. Not supported by adobe or mac.  hiw can it go from working and Mac supporting it to that not being possible?? I was able to rescue my Lightroom program feom trash but no lrcat:(. So bummed out. I am not going to go to subscription when what I had was more than sufficient.  Any help avayat all?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more informations about your environment.

Which version of MacOS you are using?

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I am aware the following is relevant,

The last update to Lr 6 was in Dec 2017, there will be no further updates.

The Lightroom 6 installer is a 32 bit application.

The following recent applications released for macOS Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey will not run 32bit applications, so the Lightroom 6 installer will no function. If the application was installed prior to your update it will likely run.

You may need to investigate if it's possible to revert to macOS Mohave.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines