• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only imports one file in folder

Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a day folder with about 185 images and videos and LR only imports one video.  I removed the folder and tried again several times but it only imports this one. I had previously used camera raw crops and usually LR will say there are already previews but here it says no.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? What version number?

Are you doing a Sync Folder?

Are these photos that possibly have been previously imported?

Is there an error message? If so, please quote the exact complete word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR classic V12. Unsure if previously imported, why I removed folder and tried again.  No error message.  Shows 185 files and then imports one in the middle. filters are off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go into the Library Module and search for one of the photos by file name, using all 4 of these steps, do you find it?

1.  Click on "All Photographs" on the left under Catalog
  2.  Turn off filters
  3.  Expand all stacks (Photos->Stacking->Expand All Stacks)
  4.  Search by file name in the Filter Bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines