Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

P: Problem with zoom to fill in lightroom print mode

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that when I zoom to fill in Print mode Lightroom classic the colour seriously degrades, has anyone else experenced the same?

TOPICS
macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021
I reverted my version of LrC to version 10.0. This issue is under invertigation by Adobe, you can follow in the “Feedback” forum for Photoshop family products.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard of something similar... please comment with your OS version and Lightroom version so we can attempt to isolate options for you - thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom version is Lightroom classic 10.1.1 and the OS version is macOS Big Sur 11.1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted my version of LrC to version 10.0.

This issue is under invertigation by Adobe, you can follow in the “Feedback” forum for Photoshop family products.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on Ddegannes's reply, Adobe has acknowledged two bugs with zooming and colors:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-100-using-the-zoom-...

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-library-zoomed-view... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I starting having this same problem when moving to Big Sur: the colors in the print module are shifted and desaturated. Recent upgrade to 11.5.2 seems to partially but not completely fix it. 

Now, the problem occurs when I select Stroke Border in the print module. The colors shift/desaturate. Unclicking, the colors are correct again. This is new behavior, since on macos 11.4 the colors were initially and always bad viewing in Print.

Oddly, I never saw the reported problem of zoom-to-fill. 

This is a serious and seemingly VERY BASIC bug that Adobe needs to fix. It's been MANY months of this. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug report with the Print module showing wrong colors is still open, acknowledged by Adobe but not yet fixed:

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-full-scree... 

Normally, I'd ask that you add the details of your issue to the bug report, but it didn't get copied over in the consolodation of the two forums last week.  (I've alerted Adobe.)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an update: I do see the problem with zoom-to-fill. Toggling this, or toggling the Stroke Border, changes the image from correct to incorrect.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines