• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels for working with metadata, etc not auto-closing

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Once upon a time, when in Library mode, press CMD + the number 0 through to 5 and the relevant right panel (0=histogram, 2=keyword, 3=keyword list, etc) would expand and any open ones would close.  Perfect when working with keywords as only the required window was open.  

That seems to have disappeared.  I can do CMD +  number and the relevant panel opens but it does not close when I go to another panel.  I picked this trick up from one of the many tutorial videos but, needless to say, can't find it again and Internet search has helped. 1 hope someone out there can tell me how to re-instate this really useful ability.  

Thanks

Ian

Lightroom Classic 2022 and MacOS

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

This is called "Solo Mode", and is a separate setting. You can activate it by right-clicking on an empty part of one of the panel headers. That will invoke a contextual menu with 'Solo Mode' as one of the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is called "Solo Mode", and is a separate setting. You can activate it by right-clicking on an empty part of one of the panel headers. That will invoke a contextual menu with 'Solo Mode' as one of the options.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  I had tried clicking everywhere but there.

Many thanks again

Cheers

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines