• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama merge issues.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have been creating grand vista panoramas for years with no problem, as long I have done everything correctly in camera, but after a recent trip to Scotland where I shot loads of pano's I returned to encounter problems, the main one being after the images are stitched together and I see the preview all looks good but when I actually click to merge them the status bar gets to 100% then they disappear instead of showing as a final fully merged pano image for me to edit if necessary in develop, does anyone know where they might be going because I can't see them anywhere?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stacked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you in a smart collection or do you have an active filter? In that case the final panorama may not fit the criteria of the smart collection or the filter, and so it does not show.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines