• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama Rendering Issue

Participant ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. When I was about to post this, I saw a relevent thread with my exact issue. It had an upvoted SOLVED comment. 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-bugs/p-using-boundary-warp-when-merging-to-panorama-fails/...

For me though, the issue is not solved. This several month issue affecting the panorama merge (for me, a basic necessary function which I purchased LRC for in the first place) has actually gotten worse. Now it doesn't only affect images using boundary warp. Now LRC seems to have dosed some LSD geltabs. 

image (3).png

I have raised other issues in the past that have never been resolved. For many, I have found workaround and in some cases, I just skip using the bugged process or tool. In this case however, there is no workaround I can see save for getting different software. 

I am hoping someone has a solution that will work for me right now to continue using the adobe products. 

LRC 11.5
Windows 10
i7 7700 4.2 ghz
32gb Ram
Nvidia 1070
2 1 tb SSD drives and one 16tb fast disk drive. 

Pardon me if I've left out pertinent information. Let me know and I will add any supplements requested. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some observations

10.png

It might be helpful to post your brackets in DropBox for other members to try out on their rigs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It had an upvoted SOLVED comment. 

Apparently the Adobe staff member was happy that the new LrC version would solve your previous issue.

LRC 11.5
Windows 10
i7 7700 4.2 ghz
32gb Ram
Nvidia 1070
2 1 tb SSD drives and one 16tb fast disk drive. 

even though you supplied the above info, could you:

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines