Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama Stitching line visible after update to 12.3

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I color grade all my 360 panoramas in Lightroom. I noticed a stitch line in my panoramas and was able to determine that with the latest update 12.3 I lost the ability to use the Highlights control under Basic in the Developer tab. Any reason why this is the case? Is there a way to roll back to the previous update or fix the issue?

Version: 12.3

Platform: Windows 10 Pro

Thank you,

Jay

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can roll back to 12.2.1 or 'Other Versions' using the Adobe Creative Cloud App. I've attached a screenshot showing where this can be done.

other-versions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ian. This will hopefully only be a temporary solution as I need to continue to keep my app updated as time goes on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order for this to be fixed, it needs to be reported and reproduced - otherwise nothing will happen. 

Do you have a sample file you can share with us to see if there is a bug here or potentially a problem with your installation. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk,

I've attached a panorama that I noticed the issue on and a screenshot. The issue is only noticeable when viewing in 360 viewers or software just FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clarification: I was concerned more about Highlight sliders not working than other software rendering. Do these files exhibit the slider issue?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Highlight sliders work, creating the intended result. However once exported and viewed in 360, the stitch line becomes visible. This has not been a problem until the latest update, as I'm in the middle of working on project for a client, with all images using the Highlights slider, so I know for a fact it's been fine up until now. I've tested the rest of the sliders (Shadows, Whites, Blacks) and they all produce a clean result in the final exported image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, I should have required a sample file before directing the OP on how to roll back to 12.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines