• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paper ICC failed to show up in Profile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using  Adobe Lightroom Classic on my MacOS Big Sur desktop .  I bought some HFA paper sample kit and managed to installed the icc into the Library ColorSync Profile folder but some of them showed up in Lightroom and some not when I try to look for them in "soft proof" and "print"; why is that?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC can only use RGB paper profiles. Most likley the ones that aren't showing up inside LrC are CMYK paper profiles. You'll need to use PS with those profiles for soft proof and print output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

They are RGB paper profiles; anyway I'll try to take image over to PS and try that route.

Thanks,

H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also seeing some supported RGB print profiles not showing up as expected in Lightroom Classic in macOS 11 Big Sur, even though the same profiles are selectable in Photoshop and other applications. Still investigating why that is, because the same profiles show up properly in Lightroom Classic and other applications in macOS 12 Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines