• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paper size when printing

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print in Lightroom Classic CC, I press the paper size button, but the drop-down menu only offers me 5 choices for paper size. How can I access a more complete set of paper size choices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

If you click on the page setup button in the lower left-hand corner of the print module, that will activate the printer driver for your printer. On that dialog you can choose any paper size that your printer supports, and then it will be reflected in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the page setup button in the lower left-hand corner of the print module, that will activate the printer driver for your printer. On that dialog you can choose any paper size that your printer supports, and then it will be reflected in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I have done that and it only gives me 5 choices.  It used to be many more plus custom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my experience Paper sizes are controlled by your Printer drivers. Make sure you have the latest update to your printer drivers for your operating system.

When your printer manufacturer fails to update drivers for the Computer Operating System you are using then the equipment will not function as expected.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines