Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC P Crashe, how to syncback / downlaod 10.000 picture from lichtroom cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is simple

My PC P Crashed, how to syncback / downlaod 10.000 picture from lichtroom cloud to lightroom clasic

and if not possible how to download all these picture to my PC again?

Chris

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information, what application were you using to sync the pictures to the Cloud storage, Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (cloud based)? Do you have a backup of your pictures and the Catalog file on an external if you were using Lightroom Classic?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoi, Thanks for your Reaction

The issue is my PC is crashed, and due stuppid fault I don't have my catalog any more.But still i have all my picture on my NAS. I had Sync collection in my Light Room Classic to the (Upload) light Room Cloud. My workflow was only to have the selected picture and worked on picture in the cloud.

I like to rebuild my catalog,  i can of course export all pictures but than i have them dubble , how to find them. also i like somehow to export the settings of the exposure so called xmp information. Anyway what is the bestway to get this done. what advise do you have.     I understand data i need to rebuild the catatalogby waling through it but if i can rebuild what is in cloud back to my Local computer

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have automatically write metadata to xmp selected or did you manually save the metadata to the file. If not and you have lost your Catalog and any Backup I cannot think of a way to recover the data needed to fully restore the Catalog. You can import from the original files on your NAS but the edits and other work is lost.

Having lost the Catalog you will have to relink the new Catalog.

Just another thought, you could install Lightroom (cloud-based) application on your Laptop and login to you Adobe Creative Cloud ID, the smart previews from Lightroom Classic will sync Lightroom (cloud-based).

Maybe another user with experience in this method of recovery can offer some help.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines