• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Peculiar Problem with Lightroom CC Scaling

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly read the whole issue before suggesting a fix.

LRC Version: 11.1

Windows 11 21H2 22000.438

I got a new XPS 15 (9510) a month or so back. It has a 3.5K OLED screen. The first few days I downloaded Adobe CC and Photoshop, LR, LR Classic. (Nvidia 3050Ti, i7 11800H)

I mainly use LR Classic. It was working ok on my laptop, despite some weird scaling issues that happen when I switch monitors. These issues would usually resolve themselves when I close and reopen LRC on the monitor I want to use. I never had an issue when working on my laptop without an external monitor. LRC would display properly.

Please note that I had never changed the high DPI settings before. LRC was using application-level scaling and following the scaling factor I have set in windows (250%) without any issues.

2 days ago, LRC now only opens with very small icons and menus on my laptop screen (external monitor is disconnected). I tried changing and resetting the windows scaling % to no avail. I have tried to uninstall/install LRC; downgrade LRC; restore the system to a few days back, but nothing has worked so far.

I have also tried the System/System(enhanced) scaling options, but frankly they suck. They are blurry and glitchy and generally subpar compared to the in-app scaling that was working perfectly.

LRC is unusable now on my laptop monitor. I can only use it on my FHD external monitor, where it scales ok. Mind you Photoshop and LR are scaling properly and looking ok.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. I had the font size set to Medium instead of Auto. Auto solved the issue. 🤦‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines