Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perfiles de color canon RP, R6 y R5

May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saludos, deseo saber hasta cuando tenemos que esperar para tener los perfiles de color de éstas 3 cámaras en lightroom Classic. O si debo cambiarme a Capture One que ya los tiene incorporados?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been noted elsewhere that camera faithful profiles will not necessarily be provided for all Canon models. If you cannot work with the Adobe profiles provided then I guess you will have to switch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias, hice la comparación abriendo mis fotos con Capture One y la diferencia es muy alta. Resumiendo si va a ser lo mejor cambiar de software, ya que los colores que brinda los perfiles de adobe a estas cámaras son muy desagradables

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if you would be interested. But here is a company that is offering profiles for those cameras. The profiles cost $25 for each camera. I don't know anything about the company or the profiles. I just see that the profiles are available, and suggest as an alternative.

https://www.colorfidelity.com/canon.htm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines