• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo AI removed all other Topaz external editors from the menu

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use Photo  AI from the Plug-in extras menu,  but it stated there is an upgrade, so I followed the link.... but it was a chargeable upgrade, so I cancelled out as I have l have paid for licences for my installed Gigapixel,Sharpen AI and DeNoise. However all these disappeared from the external Plug-in menu, only Photo AI, Canon ProPrint, and DXO are left.  LR manager add doesn't find the .lrplugin,  All TOPAZ .lrplugins have disappeared except Photo AI from the modules directory. Is this a known issue how do i update the external  plug-in menu as I am now having to load topaz on the individual files outside of LR Classic. I have shutdown and restarted I have disabled photo AI .. I try to add a plugin from the menu but it doesnt appear to do anything?

I am fully up-to-date on LR Classic 12.2.1....and use Win 11 also up to date

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

"I am fully up-to-date on LR Classic 12.2.1" Lightroom Classic is currently 12.3.

This is a problem in Topaz software - likely nothing to do with Lightroom. I would recommend your contacting Topaz. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I am fully up-to-date on LR Classic 12.2.1" Lightroom Classic is currently 12.3.

This is a problem in Topaz software - likely nothing to do with Lightroom. I would recommend your contacting Topaz. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks yes, it is now sorted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines