• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Info clipped from page 2 onward in contact sheet print job

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Mac LR Classic 11.4.1 CR 14.4.1 on Big Sur 11.6.1. This printing issue has been around for awhile, at least a year, perhaps. If I try to print, say, a contact sheets of 30 images in a 3x3 grid with filenames under each, the first page prints fine with the correct size font and with the full filename. On subsequent pages, though, the full filename is clipped at one line. This occurs for long filenames which take multiple lines with bigger font sizes. First page is correct, subsequent pages have truncated captions. The coding problem may have something to do with whether all the filenames are long or not from page 2 onward. If there are some filenames which can fit on one line, LR perhaps thinks that is all the spacing that's needed for the caption on subsequent pages, so they are all just showing one line. Just a guess.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having similar problems when I use filename and caption, and keywords as the photo info.  It is VERY annoying!  It looked very random, but I think you might be right with your page-by-page setting theory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines