• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Merge HDR concepts, options, and resources

LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So some inquiries that have bugged me about LrC Photo Merge HDR.

1. When I use DxO NIK HDR Efex Pro, I can select a reference image for deghoast, the reference image is used to nail down what frame that a moving objects is in wins out when the software needs to account for them. Example, moving boat. So, does LrC use the most selected image for this? I do not think so.

2. Just what resources does Merge Photo use? Camera RAW of course, what else? Paging file in Windows? Temp file? other virtual memory, RAM, what should be large enough, quick enough, for best performance during Merge.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo Merge in Lightroom Classic does not allow you to pick a reference image. Lightroom seems to use the 'best' image (the one that gives the least noise). Merge to HDR Pro in Photoshop (not the one in Camera Raw!) does allow picking an image for deghosting.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now, an inquiry before I create an idea, does a idea for reference image selection in LrC already exist? I looked in both LrC and Camera RAW. And a search.

Also, anyone with more desired improvements to Photo Merge HDR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines