• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photography plan reinstall

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer crashed and I need to reinstall my photography plan ie Lightroom and photoshop but all I see is an option to re purchase. where do I download the products in my plan again

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to download and install the Creative Cloud app and log in. Lightroom and Photoshop are then installed from the CC app.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mickam,

To install Lightroom and Photoshop, you will need to first download and install the CC Desktop app. Once you have signed in to the app using your Adobe ID, you'll be able to install all the apps in your plan. 

You could follow the links from any of these pages:

Download Lightroom and get started

Download Lightroom Classic and get started

Download and Install Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou, however i have downloaded CC and logged in but when i look at the two apps i need it suggests that i try them for 7 days or purchase. I have an ongoing payment plan. thanks for th advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Windows OS , make sure that hidden items view is enabled in the Windows Explorer. Then goto  inside the C: drive and look for ProgramData folder.

Try the steps below:

• Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
  • Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app

Please take also a look here: Purchased Creative Cloud apps appear as trial versions (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the footer in the first post, appears OP has MACOS

I was about to inquire if the OP had Windows 7, then remembered to check that bit if info (assuming OP entered that correctly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bring up your new copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, (ACCDA), sign out, then sign back in, watch for errors. Might have been a connectivity glitch at Adobe. Signing out will deactivate the programs (PS, Lr, LrC, etc) on your computer. Signing in will re-authenticate your account, then if good to go, reactivate those programs. (yes, I know, ACCDA does more than just that)

this is actually in the following Adobe support article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

And other possible fixes are in that article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines