• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos edited in photoshop are not saving with changes into lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing an update with camera raw, my software is not working like it had. I start in lightroom and make slight changes but then tranfer to photoshop to do major things and use actions I like. I then save and it usually goes right back to lightroom next to orignal with changes made. Now when it saves it looks like its almost black and white, lost so much saturation. I can not figure out how to fix this. Please help.... Have so many sessions to edit and don't have the time to keep googling trying to figure it out. ugh

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it IS saving back into LR, it looks wrong after the save?

Check your Edit In preferences for color space. You may want to try resetting this. 

If that doesn't work, is it possible its a GPU issue in LR? Try disabling GPU in preferences, any better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset the Photoshop preferences. There are several reports about this. Apparently, corrupted Photoshop preferences will cause the icc-profile to be stripped on return to Lightroom, which effectively means that Lightroom will treat the ProPhotoRGB image as if it were sRGB.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines