• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos have disappeared and cannot import new shots

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my shots on LR have suddenly disappeared and I cannot import new photos -it recognises my camera (Canon 5D Mark111), I try to import to my Mac (as on shot attached) and it just goes back to the main LR screen having done nothing. No way to contact Adobe on their site...(I'm in Ireland)    zackjones9@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of us will not download attachments and so it would be better if you include your screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Did you do a search in Lightroom Classic? Please perform all 4 of these steps in sequence:

1. In the Lightroom Library Module, on the left, under Catalog, click on All Photographs
2. Turn off all filters (Ctrl-L once or twice)
3. Turn off all stacking (Photo->Stacking->Expand All Stacks)
4. Search for at least one of these photos by file name using the Lightroom Filter Bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you update to MacOS Catalina or later just before this happened? If so, you need to give Lightroom permissions to access removable drives, and you camera is a removable drive when connected to your conputer.

1350DABD-4375-4722-8826-C9D7ED1DA405.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines